Dear friends, welcome to my Shiv Chalisa In Hindi PDF post. You have come to this post, it is clear that you are a devotee of God Shiv and want to read the Shiv Chalisa PDF. So friends you are at the right place. Here, you will get complete knowledge about Shiv Chalisa.
In this post, you will get all the information about what is Shiv Chalisa, the benefits of reading Shiv Chalisa, what time is good for reading the Shiv Chalisa, which is the favorite mantra of Lord Shiv, how many times Shiv Chalisa should be read, how should shiv chalisa be read, and what is Shiv Chalisa Aarti, etc.
Along with this information, you can read the ‘Shiv Chalisa PDF In Hindi‘ online and also can download it to your device. With the help of this post, you can understand the meaning of Shiv Chalisa.
So friends, if you are a devotee of God or believe in Lord Shiv, you must read this post till the end, and also download this Shiv Chalisa PDF, so that you can read it anytime, anywhere.
About Shiv Chalisa In Hindi PDF
All the details related to “Shiv Chalisa In Hindi PDF” are given below in the table format.
|Shiv Chalisa In Hindi PDF
|No. of Pages
|Size of PDF
|Religion & Spirituality
|Country of Origin
What Is Shiv Chalisa
Shiv Chalisa is a devotional hymn or prayer which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. There are 40 verses in Shiv Chalisa.
Due to dedication to Lord Shiva and containing 40 verses it is called Shiv Chalisa. To please Lord Shiv and get his blessing Shiv’s devoties recite the Shiv Chalisa.
Shiv Chalisa describes the various qualities, looks, characteristics, and legends of Lord Shiva.
In Hindu religion, Monday is considered the most auspicious day for worshiping Lord Shiva. Therefore, Shiva Chalisa is recited the most by Shiva devotees on Monday.
Shiv Chalisa is the favorite devotional hymn of Shiva devotees. It is often read by Hindus on special occasions or as part of daily worship.
Shiva devotees believe that reciting Shiv Chalisa with a true heart removes all the problems in their lives, makes them feel safe, and helps in their spiritual well-being.
Benefits of Reading Shiv Chalisa
As we know Shiva devotees recite Shiva Chalisa to please Lord Bholenath and get his blessings.
It is believed that a person who recites Shiva Chalisa gets various benefits. Some of the benefits of which are given below.
- By worshiping Lord Shiva and reciting Shiva Chalisa, the devotee’s faith in Lord Shiva increases and it eliminates mental anxiety and stress.
- Reciting Shiv Chalisa removes the sorrows from your life. By the grace of Lord Shiva, you get the strength to overcome your sorrows and achieve success in your work.
- Regular recitation of Shiv Chalisa calms your mind and improves concentration and focus. Which is beneficial for both social and spiritual works.
- People pray to God to live a happy life throughout their lives and want to get his blessings. Recitation of Shiva Chalisa is seen as a way to receive those blessings from Lord Shiva.
- Reciting Shiva Chalisa purifies your soul. Your behavior towards people is sweet, due to which you create a special place for yourself in people’s hearts. You also help people and people also help you when needed.
- By reciting Shiva Chalisa, we become safe from negative thoughts and negative activities, and by the grace of Lord Shiva, we do not suffer any kind of harm.
- When you recite Shiva Chalisa at home, it affects other people in the home, and they start participating in religious activities, which bring happiness and prosperity to the family.
The benefits of Shiva Chalisa depend on your faith and belief in Lord Shiva. If you worship Lord Shiva with sacred respect then you keep experiencing the blessings of Lord Shiva throughout your life.
Shiv Chalisa Lyrics In Hindi
Shiv Chalisa Lyrics in Hindi with Dohas are given below.
॥ दोहा ॥
जय गणेश गिरिजा सुवन, मंगल मूल सुजान ।
कहत अयोध्यादास तुम, देहु अभय वरदान ॥
॥ चौपाई ॥
जय गिरिजा पति दीन दयाला । सदा करत सन्तन प्रतिपाला ॥
भाल चन्द्रमा सोहत नीके । कानन कुण्डल नागफनी के॥
अंग गौर शिर गंग बहाये । मुण्डमाल तन क्षार लगाए ॥
वस्त्र खाल बाघम्बर सोहे । छवि को देखि नाग मन मोहे ॥
मैना मातु की हवे दुलारी । बाम अंग सोहत छवि न्यारी ॥
कर त्रिशूल सोहत छवि भारी । करत सदा शत्रुन क्षयकारी ॥
नन्दि गणेश सोहै तहँ कैसे । सागर मध्य कमल हैं जैसे॥
कार्तिक श्याम और गणराऊ । या छवि को कहि जात न काऊ ॥
देवन जबहीं जाय पुकारा । तब ही दुख प्रभु आप निवारा ॥
किया उपद्रव तारक भारी । देवन सब मिलि तुमहिं जुहारी ॥
तुरत षडानन आप पठायउ । लवनिमेष महँ मारि गिरायउ ॥
आप जलंधर असुर संहारा। सुयश तुम्हार विदित संसारा ॥
त्रिपुरासुर सन युद्ध मचाई । सबहिं कृपा कर लीन बचाई ॥
किया तपहिं भागीरथ भारी । पुरब प्रतिज्ञा तासु पुरारी ॥
दानिन महँ तुम सम कोउ नाहीं । सेवक स्तुति करत सदाहीं ॥
वेद माहि महिमा तुम गाई । अकथ अनादि भेद नहिं पाई ॥
प्रकटी उदधि मंथन में ज्वाला । जरत सुरासुर भए विहाला ॥
कीन्ही दया तहं करी सहाई । नीलकण्ठ तब नाम कहाई ॥
पूजन रामचन्द्र जब कीन्हा । जीत के लंक विभीषण दीन्हा ॥
सहस कमल में हो रहे धारी । कीन्ह परीक्षा तबहिं पुरारी ॥
एक कमल प्रभु राखेउ जोई । कमल नयन पूजन चहं सोई ॥
कठिन भक्ति देखी प्रभु शंकर । भए प्रसन्न दिए इच्छित वर ॥
जय जय जय अनन्त अविनाशी । करत कृपा सब के घटवासी ॥
दुष्ट सकल नित मोहि सतावै । भ्रमत रहौं मोहि चैन न आवै ॥
त्राहि त्राहि मैं नाथ पुकारो । येहि अवसर मोहि आन उबारो ॥
लै त्रिशूल शत्रुन को मारो । संकट ते मोहि आन उबारो ॥
मात-पिता भ्राता सब होई । संकट में पूछत नहिं कोई ॥
स्वामी एक है आस तुम्हारी । आय हरहु मम संकट भारी ॥
धन निर्धन को देत सदा हीं । जो कोई जांचे सो फल पाहीं ॥
अस्तुति केहि विधि करैं तुम्हारी । क्षमहु नाथ अब चूक हमारी ॥
शंकर हो संकट के नाशन । मंगल कारण विघ्न विनाशन ॥
योगी यति मुनि ध्यान लगावैं । शारद नारद शीश नवावैं ॥
नमो नमो जय नमः शिवाय । सुर ब्रह्मादिक पार न पाय ॥
जो यह पाठ करे मन लाई । ता पर होत है शम्भु सहाई ॥
ॠनियां जो कोई हो अधिकारी । पाठ करे सो पावन हारी ॥
पुत्र होन कर इच्छा जोई । निश्चय शिव प्रसाद तेहि होई ॥
पण्डित त्रयोदशी को लावे । ध्यान पूर्वक होम करावे ॥
त्रयोदशी व्रत करै हमेशा । ताके तन नहीं रहै कलेशा ॥
धूप दीप नैवेद्य चढ़ावे । शंकर सम्मुख पाठ सुनावे ॥
जन्म जन्म के पाप नसावे । अन्त धाम शिवपुर में पावे ॥
कहैं अयोध्यादास आस तुम्हारी । जानि सकल दुःख हरहु हमारी ॥
॥ दोहा ॥
नित्त नेम उठि प्रातः ही, पाठ करो चालीसा ।
तुम मेरी मनोकामना, पूर्ण करो जगदीश ॥
मगसिर छठि हेमन्त ॠतु, संवत चौसठ जान ।
स्तुति चालीसा शिवहि, पूर्ण कीन कल्याण ॥
Shiv Chalisa Lyrics In English
If you are not comfortable with Shiv Chalisa Lyrics in Hindi given above, you can read them in English. The Shiv Chalisa Lyrics in English are given below.
How to Read Shiv Chalisa
Shiv Chalisa has been taken from the holy book Shiv Puran. Maharishi Ved Vyas is the author of Shiv Puran. Recitation (reading) of Shiv Chalisa is a very effective way to please Lord Bholenath.
People believe that reciting Shiv Chalisa gives miraculous benefits. All the wishes of Lord Shiva’s devotees are fulfilled, and all the problems in their lives vanish.
But if you want to get magical results, you should read Shiv Chalisa in a proper way.
There are 40 verses in Shiv Chalisa, and all of these verses praise the Lord Shiva. It is believed that if a person recites Shiv Chalisa 40 times rhythmically, it gets the blessing of Lord Shiva.
But it is necessary to follow some important rules before reciting the Shiv Chalisa. So let us know what things are important to keep in mind before reciting the Shiv Chalisa.
- You should get up early in the morning, bathe, and wear clean clothes.
- Now keep your face toward the east direction and sit on the Kusha seat (a mat of wood).
- During Shiva worship, keep white sandalwood, rice, Kalava, incense lamps, flowers, flower garland, and pure sugar candy (Mishri) as prasad.
- Before reading or reciting Shiv Chalisa, light a lamp made of cow ghee and keep a pot (Kalash or Pitcher) filled with pure water.
- After this, you can recite Shiv Chalis 3, 5, 11, or 40 times as per your wish.
- Shiv Chalisa should be recited with full devotion and in one rhythm.
- After you have recited Shiv Chalisa, sprinkle the water kept in the Kalash all over your house.
- After this, drink some water from this Kalash yourself and distribute the sugar candy (Mishri) as Prasad among the people or family members.
Aarti of Lord Shiva
Dear friends, Along with the Shiv Chalisa, I am also providing you Aarti of Lord Shiva.
Dear friends, you can also read the aarti of Lord Ganesh who is the son of Lord Shiva.
Shiv Chalisa In Hindi PDF Download
For all devotees of Lord Shiva, I am providing a “Shiv Chalisa In Hindi PDF” that contains complete details about Shiv Chalisa.
It consists of Shiv Chalisa In Hindi, Shiv Chalisa In English, Shiv Chalisa Meaning In Hindi and English, Lord Shiva Aarti, Method of reading Shiv Chalisa, etc.
Click the download button to read or download the Shiv Chalisa PDF In Hindi.
Dear friends in this post you have read about Shiv Chalisa and the benefits of reading Shiv Chalisa.
I hope you have enjoyed this post. Still, how did you like this post? Please let us know by commenting in the comment box.
If you want to give me any suggestions related to this post or if you are facing any issues in downloading Shiv Chalisa In Hindi PDF, you can tell me by commenting. I will try my best to solve that issue.
Thank all of you for reading this post.
What is the best time to read Shiv Chalisa?
The best time to read Shiv Chalisa is early in the morning.
How many times should Shiv Chalisa Be Read?
It is good if you Shiv Chalis 3, 5, 11, or 40 times as you wish.
Which is the favorite mantra of Lord Shiva?
Lord Shiva’s favorite mantra is “Om Namah Shivaya”.